Students in the Nursing Pathway provide volunteer service to our community at the Windward Community College Ho'olaulea.
Our goals for the future
In order to achieve our goals, the Nursing Pathway Out of Poverty will strengthen our relationships with current partners and form new partnerships in order to:
1. Develop a sustainable International College of Indigenous Nursing
2. Reduce our dependency on cuurent funders
3. Increase our awareness of community needs
4. Increase service learning opportunties that enhance employment skills
5. Increase internship connections between college training and real world experiences
6. Increase local and national awareness of the Pathway out of Poverty that is based on traditional native Hawaiian values
7. Plan profitable fund raising and service learning activities to support educational training for all students who desire to earn a career in nursing through indigenous training
Thank you for visiting our site and taking the time to learn about the Windward Community College, CNA-LPN-RN Nursing Pathway out of Poverty.
To learn about our fundraising efforts, please check out the Fundraising tab or for more information about donating to keep students in college contact us at: email@example.com, or call (808)235-7328.
Maka'ala ke kanaka kahea manu:
A man who calls birds should always be alert